Friday 17 January 2014

Make up and face painting

Hello in the evening. Kids are in beds...time for me to write something on my blog.
I had very good day. My son was in nursery second time and he was fine, my daughter for first time went to school by school bus- I'm so proud of her :)
Then I went to my friend for cup of coffee, and later on my best friend visited me in my house...and now I have time for You guys...
Yesterday I started to do my second Bunny as I promised, but haven't finished yet.
Hope to finish him tonight ;)
So this evening I would like to show you some of my make up and face painting works.
You can look and see all of them on "Face painting and make up " page just below the main photo on my blog.
Hope you like it
Looking forward to see your comment too
Here are examples:






No comments:

Post a Comment