Wednesday 15 January 2014

Hi Everyone. Hope you will like my blog about art of my soul. As many of you know I'm nail technician and
I'm doing nails as a mobile nail technician. So if you like my work and if you would like me to come to your house to make something unique on your finger nails or toe nails get in touch :)
This is my first blog...which I'm going to write in English ....so please, please  be understanding. I'm trying my best to keep my english as good as possible.

So let's start...

These are done with gel polish...which means you wear it like polish but it needs to be cure in UV/LED lamp. It lasts longer than normal nail polish....about two weeks, and even 3 weeks in some case.
This is sparkle silver shade. 
I made 3D acrylic flowers on the top with swarovsky crystals in the middle of flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment